Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Spring 2018 Jeju and Southeast South Korea Itinerary and Expenses

After my first visit in South Korea in 2012, I had told myself that I would visit the country every two years until I have visited all its provinces. And so I did...



Exchange rate as of March 2018 was 0.0499.

The table of expenses presented above does not include the domestic flights to and from Jeju. A domestic plane ticket to Jeju is around 67,000 won per way (including surcharge and tax).  Promo tickets could be as low as 22,000 won per way (including surcharge and tax).

The average spend for accommodations, food, land transportation, and admission fees for this trip was around 44,000 won a day. This was because the first two nights was spent at a friend's house, so I did not spend for accommodations and transportation. And my generous friends treated me to some meals and admission fees. On the average, from this (not including the first three days) and the past three trips, I have figured out my budget for South Korea: 55,000 won per day which includes accommodation, transportation, food, and admission fees.

After four visits, have I finally visited all provinces and special cities? No! I have only been to five (of nine) provinces and four (of eight) special cities. I have a long way to go!

Note: This trip was in March 2018. When Mactan International Airport Terminal 2 opened in July 2018, the international terminal fee increased to Php850.



South Korea Spring 2018
Jeju Accommodation: Sum Guesthouse Jeju Airport
Traveling Around Jeju by Bus
Checking out Cafes in Jeju
Jeju: Location, Location, Location (for a Photoshoot)
Jeju Eats
History and Nature in East Jeju
UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Jeju
Hiking Hallasan via Yeongsil and Eorimok Trails
Daegu International Airport to Gyeongju
Gyeongju Accommodation: Chacharang Guesthouse
UNESCO World Heritage: Gyeongju Historic Areas
Walking Around Gyeongju
UNESCO World Heritage: Gyeongju Yangdong Historic Village
Joining the Cherry Blossom Loving Crowds in Jinhae
Cherry Blossom Binge Continues in Busan
Busan Museum of Art
Spring 2018 Jeju and Southeast South Korea Itinerary (you're here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment