Thursday, January 3, 2013

Phoebe's Cupcakery

It's barely after dinner and Phoebe's Cupcakery is almost out of cupcakes.
(You can say I'm a pessimist. I see it as half empty.)



Completely out of Nuts for Nana (Boohoo! I want to try Nuts for Nana!), 
I'm left with these choices: choco hazel, cookie monster, scarlette, cherie amour.
At Php55 a cupcake, my wallet can only settle for one: choco hazel.

 

Eating alone is no fun and here appears my fellow sweet tooth and her warm brownie cup.


We slowly savor every peso of our sugary indulgence and smack our lips as the last bits of chocolatey goodness melt in our mouths.



Phoebe's Cupcakery
Paseo Saturnino, Maria Luisa Road, Banilad, Cebu City
(032) 238 3912
Tuesday to Sunday 2PM - 10PM


How the Cupcakery left Mustachio's wallet half empty:
Choco Hazel Cupcake Php 55
Warm Brownie Cup with Vanilla Ice Cream Php 90

2 comments:

  1. So this is the place! I've always seen pics of cosplayers with numerous cute cupcakes in the background. At last I've found it. Thanks for this! :D

    ReplyDelete