Holy Family Village II, Banilad, Cebu City
Tuesday to Saturday 11AM-2PM and 530PM to 10PM
Sunday and Monday 530PM to 10PM
What's on the menu? Chicken wings, chicken wings, chicken wings. Chickens rejoice when they hear you order Gibbs' non-chicken-wing items: pasta, potatoes, mozzarella sticks, beer.
Crummy photos of yummy food
Clockwise from top left: hot wings, spicy honey garlic wings, potato wedges, angel wings.
We were guilty of killing eight chickens that night (there are 10 pieces—5 wings and 5 drumettes—per plate), for we had:
* Hot Wings (Php 175). There are five levels of hotness to choose from and we picked level 3. If we had picked level 5, I think we'd need a crate of beer each.
* Spicy Honey Garlic Wings (Php 195). Name says it all. Spicy. Honey. Garlic.
* Angel Wings (Php 205). Wings with cream, cheese, and garlic sauce, topped with Parmesan cheese.
* Potato Wedges (Php 75). Served with sweet and spicy dip.
* And a pitcher of Gibbs' house blend juice (Php 125) for our smoldering tongues.
If we, pigs, could fly, we'd prefer our wings hot or spicy honey and garlic. Angel wings we can do without. Being such gluttons, we wouldn't be admitted into heaven anyway.