Friday, October 7, 2011

k.ribs


Heard about this place from a friend and this is where my hungry stomach brought me last Sunday. It did not disappoint. For only Php 135 I got a huge serving of ribs with rice!

 

Okay, maybe I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to try their iced brownie (sold out!). Maybe next time.
 

k.ribs is located at 157 Woodpark Apts., Salvador Ext., Banawa, Cebu City. The restaurant is quite small, seats about 20 people, better call 032 479 9235 to book a table.

How k.ribs bore a hole thru Mustachio's pocket:
k.ribs special with rice Php 135
extra garlic rice Php 15


If you've read my other posts about food, you have probably noticed that I do not offer a description on its taste, presentation, and whatnot. That's because I have a very limited number of descriptive words in this head of mine. But rest assured that all the edibles I bother to write about have passed the mustache's taste test.

No comments:

Post a Comment