Friday, December 6, 2013

Wear a Mustache!

Who wants a mustache on their wrist?

I'm carefully peeling off my mustache so you could wear it on your wrist!
That's how much I like you!
(Please don't mind the drops of blood.)

Or maybe you prefer this instead of the hairy bloody thing?

In order to own the mustache that ticks (the watch, silly, not a mustache with ticks), you just have to do three things:
1. like and share my facebook page
2. follow me on twitter and say hello
3. and complete this sentence: It is time to _______.

For the third requirement, you may be creative, witty, funny, or boring (maybe not). You may answer with one word, a phrase, a poem, an essay, a novel (not!), or a drawing (I would prefer a drawing hehe). Post your answer as your facebook status (please make sure it's public so I can see it) and don't forget to tag mustachioventures.

I will announce the winner on my facebook page on December 25, 2013 (Merry Christmas!)

Looking forward to your answers!

PS Open to Philippine residents only. Because I cannot afford overseas shipping!

13 comments:

  1. Hmm… It's time to give Babe for Food a Mustachio watch. :))

    Nice giveaway, Mustachio! Wish I could win this. Unfortunately, creativity falls under my weakness. Hahaha.

    Babe for Food - your BFF in Cebu dining! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Babe for Food,

      I did not think you would wear this (doesn't seem to be your type), so I am giving you something else.

      Your friend in pigging out,
      Mustachio

      PS Send in your answer! Creativity not required. Humor is desirable.

      Delete
  2. Took me awhile to send a comment. Woot! Ikaw na tagala! :)

    May the stache be with your readers. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naa na koy sure winner.... kay isa pa man ni apil hahaha :D

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! Apil ko para naay challenge. :D

      Delete
    3. Hahahah may the best (wo)man win! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Of course! Just follow the three requirements and you are good to go :-) Thanks Mark!

      Delete
  4. Ikaw na! Bilib na gyud ko sa imung pagka-creative! I want that watch...please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please follow the three requirements to give the one lone entry a challenge :D

      Delete
  5. I missed this challenge da. Sayang. :(
    How are you Mustachio?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How am I? I am hungry...hungry for an adventure!

      Delete
    2. I am hungry for adventure too, but I have no more didoy! :)

      Delete