Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cafe Georg

Let me introduce you to my favorite restaurant in town.
Dear Reader, meet Cafe Georg.
Georg, say hello to dear Reader.

I have been to this place a couple of times but haven't tried all the items on the menu. But everything else that has touched my tastebuds has my TB's seal of approval! Cafe Georg hasn't disappointed me at all! If only my wallet and my stomach could afford to try everything they have: appetizers, pasta, sandwiches, salads, meat and vegetable dishes, down to desserts!

On this particular day...
Ring! Ring!
Hello?
Where you at?
On my way to Restaurant X.
I'm at Cafe Georg. Wanna join me for dinner?
A quick U-turn and off to Cafe Georg I go!


Oriental Salad to start.
Chicken, lettuce, carrots, jicama, and fried noodles, with hoisin-sesame dressing

Grilled Lemongrass Chicken for the main dish.
Lemongrass-marinated boneless chicken breast with sweet chili sauce

And a slice of Choco Decadence for dessert.
Flourless choco torte made with dark Belgian chocolate
 

Burp!
Don't worry, I am not a glutton, everything was shared with my host :-)
PS. The dessert melts in your mouth! Yummy!


Cafe Georg
Ground Floor MLD Building
Banilad, Cebu City
(032) 234 0887


How inviting Mustachio to his favorite restaurant bore a hole thru Mustachio's host's pocket:
Oriental salad Php 225
Grilled lemongrass chicken Php 210
Choco Decadence Php 90

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm... Oh yes, how I wish I could afford to try everything on their menu, too. I think their salads are pretty good but I also they think they're pretty expensive.


    Babe For Food - your BFF in Cebu dining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are expensive... but this is one place I forget my budget for I love all their food! Well, all the food that I've tried anyway :-) I claim this as my favorite restaurant, but in hindsight, I think I go there just twice a year hehehe. Guess my wallet still rules over my stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Cafe George! It's one of my favorite restaurants too albeit it's pretty pricey for my budget. I esp love their salads =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five Christina! It's my fave...but I only go there once or twice a year. Such a shame my wallet isn't fat!

      Delete